Call for Inclusive Tourism Advocates
In support of the commemoration of the World Tourism Day on September 27, championed by the World Tourism Organization, GoodBiz Network Australia calls for national and international organisations to apply for the Inclusive Tourism Advocacy Support, in accordance with the following bases.
- National or international public or private organisations stablished in Australia, as well as Australian born and citizen individuals may apply.
- The maximum support to be granted is 45,000 AUD per project.
- Restricted contribution to support projects that promote inclusive tourism in developing countries that comply with all the requirements.
- This contribution must not exceed 50% of the total cost of the projects. The remaining 50% must be covered by the recipient organisation/individual and the end beneficiaries or users.
- The projects must be implemented during the remaining months of 2022.
- Priority will be given to organisations or individuals that belong to an Australian chamber of commerce or club.
- Application deadline: August 31, 2022
For more information, please write and send a letter of presentation of projects to the email firstname.lastname@example.org